Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saturday

Well I guess since it's already after midnight it's technically Sunday! lol Well let's see, today a gorgeous, sunny, crappy day! It actually started Friday night, I couldn't sleep! So I was up until 4:30 in the morning playing games online. I finally was tired enough to head to bed, and slept until about 11:30. Got up and made the kiddos some lunch, read my email and just kinda chilled. I read my email and surfed the net for a bit playing games on pogo.com. My usually babysitter called wanting me to go to the gym with her, but I just didn't feel up to it. A little while later I went out to Wal-mart because the hubby needed wiper blades for his car, and the younger 2 boys needed new sneakers. (they grow out of and wear them out so quick! lol) I managed to find sneakers for them as well as the oldest all on clearance!!! 3 pair of shoes for $27.00!!! I was very excited. :-)
I stopped off at Books A Million on my way home and picked up the new issue of PolymerCafe and BeadUnique. One of my favorite artists, Christi Friesen, has pieces in both of them! So I am eager to try them out. I made it home and started cooking hamburger for tacos. Dinner was late tonight, but on the weekends I don't mind. And well I've been online ever since. LOL So unfortunately I didn't get any claying done today, and most likely won't get any done tomorrow either. Hubby and I will spend a portion of our afternoon at the Airfield tomorrow, as we have a wave of troops returning. And then a SuperBowl party tomorrow night. Ah well there is always Monday, well atleast until I need to go shopping again! But then I can alway sculpt afterwards too.
I hope everyone is having a nice weekend and enjoy your Sunday.
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D