Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Meet Maleficent!!!


Inspired by the villianess from the 1959 Disney classic Sleeping Beauty! I chose to base my dragon off the Maleficent's human form rather than her dragon form. She has green facial features, yellow eyes, and even the pale purple 'eye shadow'. She is unfinshed at the moment, as the jade sphere she will hold (representing her staff) has not arrived yet. Also her wings are not complete yet. I do hope you enjoyed seeing Maleficent in all her wicked glory.
Deborah

3 comments:

  1. well, this proves you truly captured her - i had NO trouble guessing her name ! ! ! she's my favorite villianess as well :) she's like the darth vader of bad gals !

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Darth Vader of bad gals...LOVE IT!!! I'm glad you 'got' her! I had so much fun making her. Just gotta finish her up, hopefully my goodies from Fire Mountain will be here before the weekend. She needs her wings/cape and her orb.
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's not scarey at all....:)
    Robin
    CreationsAnew Photography & Design

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D