Friday, May 1, 2009


It's been a few busy days since I last blogged...I have been busily checking out everyone's posts but forgot to make one of my own! LOL
So today I want to welcome and thank the new folks who joined my blog. Vicki of njdminiatures makes fabulous and funky minis. Visit her etsy store to check out her work, including some neat Harry Potter inspired pieces. Be sure to look for the Monster book. :-D Vicki also contributes (I believe! Vicki if I am wrong please let me know) to The Mini Food Blogspot. This blog features some of the most realistic miniature food I have ever seen!

Next is Tallulah-Belle of the aptly named Tallulah-Belle Originals She makes stunning miniature flowers, they are so life-like!

And last but certainly not least is Ana, while Ana's blog Tiny Delightsisn't in English, her pictures certainly speak for themselves. Ana is another amazing miniature food artist. She not only makes miniature foods, she sets up entire scenes. They truly must be seen to be believed. Also be sure to check out her etsy shop as well!

So be sure to visit these amazing artists and check out there awesome work!
Deborah
Well I'm off to visit my blog lists and then head to bed, gotta be up early tomorrow to get my yard sale going...wish me luck! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your yard sale, Deborah! I hope it's very successful and that you are blessed with beautiful weather. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a great day!!! Post coming soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D