Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Welcome!!!


Today I wanted to welcome 4 new ladies to my blog! Daisy is a fabulous miniaturist who has not 1 but 4 awesome blogs! First, Second, Third, and Fourth. She is also a wonderful contributor to The Mini Food Blog
Sylvia is another amazing miniaturist! Next is Katy, she is a great polymer clay artist! And last but certainly not least is Ban, she didn't share her link, but hun if you'd like to just let me know and I'll add it in here! :-)
Ladies, thanks so much for joining me here. I hope everyone else will stop by these fantastic artists blogs!
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. had to follow you this way - wasn't signing onto my other account often enough and i was missing your entries :(
    trying to find the second book in the series you started me on but my local bookstore seems to be out ... gonna have to order from amazon i think.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D