Monday, December 27, 2010


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was pretty good. As good as the holiday can be without Donnie being here. I was up until about 5am emailing Donnie and wrapping gifts. The boys slept until around 8, but played in their rooms until I woke up at 9. The boys enjoyed opening gifts, then spent the rest of the day playing with all their new stuff. Me, well I napped off and on most of the day! LOL

I've been doing a little bit of clay work, I've started on my Valentine's Day cookies and such for my store. Hopefully this year I will actually find myself ahead of the game!

Take care and Have a safe and happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Belated Merry Christmas Deborah- your tree is so pretty! Can't wait to see what you've been working on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kim. I hope to post some pics real soon of my latest pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D