Monday, July 4, 2011

I interrupt my vacation recap for MOTW


Hey everyone! To those in the US (or American living abroad) Happy 4th of July!!! IN honor of the day I did a quick little Red, White and Blue mani. Hope you like!
The red is called Frosted Raisin, it's by a polish company called Love My Nails. I found this bottle while cleaning out a kitchen cabinet that I swear hasn't been touched in 3 years! Amazingly the polish went on beautifully. I used 2 coats, then a clear coat. I followed that up with 3 curving strokes of navy blue acrylic paint and 3 little dots of pearl acrylic paint as well. After the paint dried I added a layer of top coat and voila! =D
Wishing you all a safe and fun holiday. Please remember to take a moment out of your celebrating to remember the men and women of our Armed Forces; past and present, here and gone, home and abroad; for it is THEY for truly allow us to enjoy our freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D