Sunday, January 24, 2016

BJD Lounge Pants Pattern

Hi Friends!

Been ages...like over a year!  I won't bore you with the details, or make promises that I most likely won't be able to keep. lol  If you haven't unsubscribed, Thanks! 

Eventually I do plan to get back into more regular blogging, although I doubt I'll do it daily.  But in the meantime I will pop over here to post patterns and such that go with Youtube video tutorials I have been making.


This first set of patterns is to make Lounge Pants or Pajama Bottoms in 3 sizes: Tiny (fits a Pukifee doll), Medium (fits 16" female fashion dolls and Slim MSD BJDs) and Large (fits 17" Tonner Male dolls and Evangeline Ghastly)
The patterns are designed to print out on a single sheet of regular 8.5" x11" printer paper.  As long as the 1" square in the center of each sheet prints out properly, then your patterns are correct.
  

4 comments:

  1. Hello there! I totally understand that real life gets busy sometimes. I was also almost absent for a year, but now I'm back.

    Good to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know that I'm not the only one who has trouble blogging daily!

      Delete
  2. Good to see you blogging again! Those look like very useful patterns, thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's good to be back! =D The patterns are great! If you taper the pant leg on the gals pants pattern and use a stretchy material you can make leggings using the same sewing technique.

      Now I just have to figure out how to get the pattern to print clearly...gotta go research turning it into a downloadable PDF!

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D