I'm working on several orders right now, some are carry-overs from August... ok actually most of them are carry overs, but there are some new ones as well. It seems I was very ambitious in my To-Do List I posted back on the 13th of August . As well I didn't complete anything off my list. :-(
So my list will carry over into September... with a few adjustments.
These are the last of my commissions:
Small scale Harry Potter inspired Bookends and booksThese will be finished tomorrow and shipped on Monday Monster High sized copies of the Harry Potter series, Hunger Games trilogy, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and The HobbitAll but the HP series has been printed, there is still more steps until they are done, but they ARE in the works
- 3 custom Monster High dresses, Red, White and Aqua My customer has decided that the only one of these that is a MUST is the Aqua dress as it will be the tree topper for her Doll-Themed Christmas tree! (I cannot wait to see pictures of that!)
- large Barbie scale Christmas tree decorated in Burgundy, Purple and Gold
2 Barbie coffee mugsDONE
- 2 custom Queen's Jubilee Picnic baskets
- Sew 6 1:4 scale t-shirts
List 8 new items in the storeWhile I didn't get 8 new items listed, I did get 5 new pair of MH shoes listed, so almost there. Make 4 sets of atleast 6 cupcakes each for Monster High, Barbie, & 1:4 scaleThis is partially done... I created 3 sets of cupcakes for 1:4 scale, but that's it. Will continue to make more with these focusing on Halloween themed design
- Finish sewing and LIST the 3 reversible 1:4 scale skirts I made last month
List at least 5 Monster High items (shoes or clothes)I did get 5 pair of MH shoes finished and listed in my shop
- Sew 3 of the Barbie dresses that have been cut out since oh... 2011!
So my goal for that is to:
Take pictures for the current weeks theme and 1 past weeks theme. So by the end of the month I'll have taken at least 4 sets of pictures!Well I managed to get one of the current weeks challenges done, but I just haven't been able to get anything much beyond shop photography done.