Friday, January 9, 2015

Valentine's Day is coming!!!



   And what better way for a lovely girl to feel even lovelier...than a pretty set of lacy lingerie!

I have several sets of lingerie available in my Etsy shop including this gorgeous set with red hearts in black lace.

Each set is made from stretch lace which should allow it to fit a variety of 16" Fashion Dolls and MSD sized BJDs such as my model Lena who is a Large bust Active Line Minifee by Fairyland.  This set will also fit other similar sized dolls such as Ellowyne Wilde and Delilah Noir.


These are just a few of the colors I have available, with more colors and styles coming every couple of days!

2 comments:

  1. I hope this goes through. I can't comment on anything! Thanks for leaving your kind words on my blog. I'm glad to see another person making the transition! Lena is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment came through just fine! Once I got into BJDs, I haven't looked back! =D

      Delete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D