Saturday, November 28, 2009

New Friends!


Wow...I'm at 98 'friends' (I hate calling them Followers! lol) My 2 newest are Manda Minifan (I can't find a blog for you hun, so if you have one, or a shop or something you'd like me to share, please let me know! =D) and Ron of Artisan of Ocala And oh my goodness...his 2 most recent blog posts are of the stairwell and door he is building. Sounds basic, right....OH NO, you have got to go and check them out! They are anything but ordinary!!!! =D
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much Deborah thats a really nice thing to say! Im brand new to blogging and already have made so many nice people here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easy to say nice things when they are well deserved! :-) I too have met tons of wonderful people through my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D