Sunday, November 29, 2009

WOOHOO...100 Friends!!!!

Oh my gosh, how cool is that! 100 new friends. =D Congrats to Daisy over at Antique Daisy She is my 100th friend! Daisy if you'd email me off-blog with your address I'll get started on a goody for you! oooh Also include any themes, color schemes or tibits I should know about the dollhouse, or scenes you are working on! I want to make something super special for you!

As for my other 99 friends...I think I will keep my drawing open until next weekend...leave me a comment over the next week and I'll enter your name in a drawing for a special goody on Sunday the 6th!

Thanks so much to all the wonderful new friends I have made through this little blog! =D Y'all make me feel special!
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Daisy!!!

    And look who has music:) So fun!!

    Hey, can you email me your mailing address?! Thanks!!

    Katie
    drakonfly3@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D