Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ah Wednesday


Hello again folks. Today has been a grey and rainy day. I have a hard time getting motivated to do much of anything on grey days like today. I definitely love the sunshine.

I had to go out and run some errands, picking up some items for some returning soldiers goodie bags. Came home and took some pictures of my latest polymer clay pieces. I made several 'bitten chocolate' pieces as well as a couple Big Devils holding large conversation hearts. These are currently blank, but I will write on them with a custom message for the buyer. I also made a large frog that carries a sign which will eventually read "I TOAD-ally love you!" on it.
So I'm off to check on my pizza dough in my bread machine, and then gotta start the toppings. Y'all stay warm out there.
Deborah


PS Hey look I figured out the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D