Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sorry

It's been a few days since I blogged...I have actually been getting some sculpting done...I got a custom order for a pair of Raggedy Ann & Andy dolls, and one of my unicorns. All of these have been done on mini scale, and they are each around 3/4 of an inch tall! Today I made a mini teddy bear. I am thinking I am gonna try flocking the little fella after I bake him. I don't have any pictures yet as they need to be baked and painted. But I will definitely share them once I finish them.

My workout buddy is on vacation this week, so it has been (no pun intended) an exercise in my own motivation. I am quite proud of myself as I have done something every morning. I played on my Wii Fit yesterday morning and this morning I walked around my neighborhood. I feel really good and have even lost 2 pounds in the last 3 weeks. The exercise isn't taking nearly as much out of me as it was when I first started, so now it's time to work on my eating habits. I don't generally eat TOO much, my problem is remembering to eat more regularly...I don't often get hungry throughout the day, and I need to work on that. I think my body think I am starving because I am not eating enough. Unfortunately because of this it is hanging on to the fat cells I have. So while I continue to workout and am gonna try to eat more often.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far. Take care and talk to y'all soon!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D