Thursday, September 24, 2009

What I've been doing lately

I finally have some pictures of the little figures I've creating over the last few days.
Inspired by 2 custom sets of miniature Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls, (the tallest is just over an inch tall) I made a miniature teddy bear and a tiny elephant, The unicorn is also for the customer who ordered the Raggedy dolls. (I'll share pics of them after I finish painting them.



Also there is a tiny Chocolate Truffle cake for a friends Diner, and a turkey sculpture. The turkey I actually sculpted last year, but he had a fabric tail. I didn't like the fabric so I created a matching clay tail. I like him much better!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that unicorn!! Well, I love everything...the turkey is soooo cute....but the Unicorn is awesome!! :)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie, what I find funny is that when I first started sculpting the full size ones (3 inches tall) I couldn't imagine sculpting them any smaller. I had a blast with that little fella and will definitely be making more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb they turned out great! The turkey looks real cute and so do the other animals. I think my favorite is the teddy bear though as I have a weakness for cuddly animals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doreen...I do too! I considered flocking him, but think I might try another one for that. A friend of mine said this teddy looked like peanut butter, so I have decided that Peanut needs a Jelly! =D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D