Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fun finds at Hobby Lobby


I went out today and find some great things are Hobby Lobby. I found some great wireless chenille in fun Halloween colors (for 30% off too! =D ) I also bought some 8 inch trees to decorate, several pieces of fabric, 4 spools of ribbon,tiny pinecones, a bag of wooden shapes (I used one to make a table base),and a 1/2 yard of fluffy felt for Christmas trimmings, and the pretty bag with the 'stars' on it will have a Christmas morning scene in it.
I saw several other things that I'd like to go back for, and I might go back tomorrow. =D

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got the coupon this week? If you sign up for Hobby Lobby emails you can print one out.
    Sometimes they are $40% off.
    I really NEED to go back to HL for some wood (etc!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weeks coupon was for 25% off kids craft kits...I am hoping there will be a 40% off any item coupon soon. I have decided that instead of building a plain box for my mom's quilt shop..I am going to either buy and Orchid or oh crud I can't think of the other small dollhouse they carry. lol

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D