Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Geez is it Wednesday Already???

Can you believe that it's December already?!?!?!? Where on Earth did 2009 go? I personally have no idea. I am having a hard time with the fact that another year is drawing to a close. *sigh* Time just flies these days whether you are having fun or not.
I haven't done too much crafting since before Thanksgiving. I participated in a couple of swaps and mailed them off. I am looking forward to seeing the wonderful things that will be coming back to me. =D
I had planned on starting my Mom's dollhouse the day after Thanksgiving. Well I was too pooped to move! LOL I was gonna start it on Monday, well wouldn't you know I hurt my back, somehow...I am thinking that hubby is gonna make me go to the ER tonight...it's been 3 days now and it really isn't any better. In fact it feels a bit worse today. Standing hurts, sitting hurts, twisting or bending hurts. =( I've been having him put bengay on it the last 2 night. It helps me sleep, but by morning I'm sore again. He is thinking I might have a slipped disc as there aren't any knots in my back that would suggest a pulled muscle. *sigh* Man I hate going to the doctors! grrrrr. It's the section of my back just above my hip area. Nope didn't fall, don't recall doing anything that would cause this.
So I ordered Pizza in the event we do head to the ER...and I'm just kinda hanging out waiting for hubby to get home.
oooh BTW speaking of my hubby...he is so wonderful! =D They got new furniture for the office...he got permission to bring home a computer chair for me!!! And boy oh boy is it wonderful! It's so nice to be able to sit in a comfy chair, and it's got wheels too, so I can roll around. Wheee!!!
Hope everyone's week has been going well!
BTW DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY GIVE-AWAY!!! COMMENT AND YOU'LL BE ENTERED TO WIN A PRIZE ON SUNDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D