Thursday, February 18, 2010

Welcome Friends!!!


Oh my goodness...I am sooooooo very sorry...it's been ages since I welcomed my new friends! So forgive me for keeping this short and sweet...but in no particular order: all my new friends! This group of great artisans includes polymer clay artists, miniature makers, Air Dry Clay artists and much more! I do hope you'll take a few minutes to check them all out!
Rosangela Brino
Arizona Kate
Muriel
Shiho
Jonna
Susan
Jean
Eva
Annina
Lize
Anna
Angeles
Fehmida
Sue
Rosie Cotton
Rubina
MiniKat

Miniature Maid, Troy Bettridge, and CassieMissy and following my blog as well but I couldn't find blogs for them! So if you folks are out there and have blogs, let me know so I can link back to you!

Thank you so much for taking the time to follow my little blog...hopefully i'll get back to claying and mini-making soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deborah! There's some Sunshine waiting for you over on my blog. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D