Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Books 8 & 9 of 100


Yeppers 2 books in 2 days! My son and I went to walmart on Monday and I bought books!!!! They had several that were 2 for $10. =D I love me a bargain. I started this one Monday night while waiting for my highlights to develope. (which btw turned out ok...not quite what I was hoping for but not Oh-my-god-what-did-I-do bad either! LOL) Viking in Love was written by Sandra Hill I don't recall reading anything specifically by her before but I do love me a good viking!!! This fun story starts off with a murder! Sandra later refers to it as her Viking take on the Dixie Chicks song Goodbye Earl In attempting to escape the repercussions of what they have done Breanna and her 4 sisters set off for the home of a distant relative by marriage. Caedmon has barely just returned from service to the king to find his homestead in shambles...his sister has run off leaving his 10 (yep you read that right 10 ) children in the care of his steward. The sisters show up the day after Caedmon's return and proceed to turn his world inside out and upside down. I truly enjoyed this story...I must look for more viking stories. =D

Today was Gena Showalters' Twice as Hot, this is the sequel to her Playing with Fire In the first book Belle Jamison is an ordinary girl wishing for an extra-ordinary life. Little does she know what that 'wish' would lead too! In book too things start off happily enough but come crashing down around Belle's ears when her fiance returns home from a covert mission with no memory of HER!!!! I laughed, I cried and I swore with Belle in this book. Super hotties, super powers and super villians....grab Playing with Fire first and then be sure to grab Twice as Hot And enjoy the ride!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D