I am settling in to work on the items for my upcoming Subscription Boxes. Today's agenda included working on a dozen and a half pillows.
I started with a tone on tone vine printed white cotton and cut out two rectangles roughly 4x6". After cutting out the matched pairs, I sewed around them leaving an opening on one side.
I like to use both a straight and a zig zag stitch to help guard against fraying and the seam blowing out.
Sew, sew, sew and well, sew some more. I tend to try and work assembly line style when working on things like this. It seems to make the process quicker.
So I cut everything out, then did all of the sewing around the rectangles. Next up comes the turning, stuffing and blind stitching the openings closed.
Four down and 14 to go! =D