So I decided today that it was time for ME to get back into my own routine again. Through out the summer I've made the bad habit of going back to bed after my husband leaves in the morning. The boys usually sleep until 9:30-10am so I would too! By the time I was up, dressed and ready to be productive it was often 11 am... hard to get anything done when the morning is half over already. So this morning I got up with my husband and got to work.
The first thing I did was go through my To-Do List. It had gotten to the point that it was more orange lines (my preferred color for crossing things off) than things that needed done. So I started a new page, moving the few unfinished items to the top of the list. I'm happy to only have 4 commissions left on my plate! =D
I also added several things to my list that I want to finish for my shop. My goal is so complete everything on my list by the 31st of August! To help (hopefully keep myself accountable) I'm posting my list here and then on the 1st of Sept I'll hopefully be able to share that I finished my list!
These are the last of my commissions:
- Small scale Harry Potter inspired Bookends and books
- Monster High sized copies of the Harry Potter series, Hunger Games trilogy, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and The Hobbit
- 3 custom Monster High dresses, Red, White and Aqua
- large Barbie scale Christmas tree decorated in Burgundy, Purple and Gold
- 2 Barbie coffee mugs
- 2 custom Queen's Jubilee Picnic baskets
- Sew 6 1:4 scale t-shirts
- List 8 new items in the store
- Make 4 sets of atleast 6 cupcakes each for Monster High, Barbie, & 1:4 scale
- Finish sewing and LIST the 3 reversible 1:4 scale skirts I made last month
- List at least 5 Monster High items (shoes or clothes)
- Sew 3 of the Barbie dresses that have been cut out since oh... 2011!
So my goal for that is to:
- Take pictures for the current weeks theme and 1 past weeks theme. So by the end of the month I'll have taken at least 4 sets of pictures!