Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Fire Mountain Experience Continues


Today was a huge mail day! A week ago I placed an 800-item order with them. 3 boxes, each over 30 pounds, arrived today! I opened each box and as is always the case with Fire Mountain, found them neatly and carefully packaged. I emptied the 2 smaller boxes onto the kitchen table. Hubby teased me saying it looked like a scene from a movie about drug dealers. LOL All those smaller baggies,and I have yet to actually OPEN those baggies to get at the individual products! My table is filled to capacity.Tomorrow starts the process of sorting and repacking. I am hoping to have that all done within a week or so. It has been an interesting process, and there is still more interesting bits to come! I'm sure there will be more pics and fun to share.

2 comments:

  1. No kidding! Today was spent hunched of my kitchen table sorting and sifting through packages and packages. I've got about a third of it repacked already though. Hopefully tomorrow and Friday I can get the rest of it repacked.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D