Thursday, June 4, 2009

Soggy Thursday

Well it's raining yet again here...the days of sunshine were lovely! So I have spent the last 2 days sorting and repacking beading supplies. I have over half of the items repacked and ready to go to their proper homes. Thankfully there have only been a couple small snafus. (wish there wasn't any, but I suppose it was kind of inevitable with such a huge order)
I apologize for not posting an artist of the week this week, I have an email out to my planned featured artist, so it may yet still happen. If not this week I will make up for it next week.
I really wanna play with my clay but have got to get these supplies squared away first...and I am boycotting them right now, I'm going cross-eyed looking at 'em! But I'll get back to them shortly...that way I can rearrange my dining room to allow for my craft table to be set up...so yeah it'll probably be next week before I actually get any claying done...but I have some great ideas in my head ready to work on.

2 comments:

  1. We can not wait for all the goodies to show up at our door, thanks for all the hard work !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure Tina...it's been, um, well interesting is a good word for it! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D