Monday, July 6, 2009

More of what I've been up to!


Wow, I hadn't realized it had been several days since I last posted. Hubby was home Friday through today, and my sister drove back to Ohio for the weekend. So he and I got lots done. We rearranged our living room, and made enough room (with taking my 2 large craft cabinets to my area, and 2 smaller cabinets to our bedroom) to bring in our gym equipment. Haven't actually brought it in yet, but probably next weekend! i actually very excited about that. I have done a little mini making over the weekend. Not much just some more little bowls and a few more cupcakes...ooooh and I made some little candies too. I made 'cream soda' sucker sticks, and tri-color marshmallow ropes! I also made some tiny roses that will adorn a miniature hat. The roses are just over a milimeter wide and have 10 petals! I am currently sculpting my 2nd horse. I need to finish it today as I am delivering it to the client tomorrow. So that's what I've been up to. Hope everyone had a safe, fun and wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D