Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Friends

You know I really don't think there is anything better than waking up, signing on and finding out you have new friends!!!
Today I would like to welcome to fantastic artists. The first is Richard Del Ponte, Richard is a painter out of Rhode Island. Please visit his blogs Faux Del Ponte and Del Ponte Art (the gypsy painting here is fabulous!)
The next new friend I'd like to introduce is Kate Arthur. Kate is a miniaturist who works in punch needle. She makes fabulous mini-rugs. She has 2 blogs showcasing her work. Punch Needle in Miniature has a gorgeous circles rug on it. Kate's second blog is Dollhouse Miniature and Hitty Art. More of her punch needle rugs as well as her needlework are displayed here.
I highly encourage you to go check out the work of these two fantastic artists. Have a wonderful Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D