Sunday, January 10, 2010

Recent Minis




Back in December, I reached my 100th follower, or as I prefer to say...friend! I had a little contest too...My 100th friend got a prize (I'm working on it Daisy!!!) and so did one of my other friends. I asked everyone who was interested to leave me a post. Then I chose a winner form those who said "Hi!" Kathi from Beautiful Mini Blessings was my other winner. She is creating the most fabulous beach house. So I decided to make her some fun beachy accessories. I have a bag of beach 'stuff' that I bought a while back..and at the moment I can't remember where I bought it, but as soon as I do I'll let you know! =D Well in this bag of beach aer some of the tiniest shells I have ever seen!! So I spent a couple hours sorting out the perfect little bitty shells. I made 3 different projects. The pieces on wire have since been removed from that wire. They are little shell decor balls. Similar to these. Two are done in tiny white shells and the last is in shades of brown. I also took a tiny jar barely an inch tall and filled it with tiny shells. And last but not least is a white polymer clay bowl filled with slightly larger shells. There are also pieces of coral and sea sponge too. I do hope that Kathi will enjoy her goodies! =D

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I love all of these little things!!!
    When I saw them on Facebook I thought, "those would be perfect in my beach house!" Now they are MINE!!!
    :D
    Deborah you are the BEST! Thank you so much!!
    BIG HUGS!
    Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!!! That means I did good! When I remebered I had this bag with these tiny shells in it I just KNEW I had to use some of them to make something for you! The shells in the jar and in the bowl are both loose so you can use them or rearrange them however you choose! I can't wait to see what you do with them. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I got down to the comments I thought to myself..."Kathi is going to love those!" How perfect- I love the little shell balls- I can see those on Kathi's beautiful built in bookshelves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deborah! I received my little shells today and they are so tiny I can't believe it! I can't even get a good photo to share on my blog so I'm going to "borrow" yours. Thank you SO MUCH! I love love love my little gifts! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D