Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Geesh, November is halfway over already!



Does anyone else think it's crazy that there are just 7 weeks left in 2013? This past year has just flown by, and each passing day seems to move faster and faster still. *sigh*

Well enough lamenting, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

A couple of blog-posts ago I promised to share the link to these fun scarves I have available in my shop.  I forgot. :-(  Sorry.  But better late than never I suppose.  You can find this lovely version along with 9 others in my shop HERE

They are 18" long and each version is a lovely array of shades and colors.  (and at just $2 a piece they are a steal! =D)





This afternoon I finished up, and shipped of the Barbie Christmas tree I've been working on for the past few days.  The tree stands about 13" tall and features ornaments in burgundy, blue, purple and gold (with some crystal ones thrown in for extra sparkle).  I sculpted a large gold star from polymer clay for the tree topper.  I also added a few subtle threads of gold tinsel.  The tree skirt is a lovely rich dark burgundy with a touch of gold trim.  I also added 8 wrapped packages in various sizes for under the tree.

My friend lives here in New York, so she will get her tree tomorrow.  I hope she likes it as much in person as she did in the pictures.  It actually looks much prettier in person as for some reason my camera hates purples. *shrugs*

I have several additional projects that I need to be working on, but can't seem to gather the energy to do so right now.  So I'm going to tend my virtual farm, then go read a book until Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. comes on. 

I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow!

Deborah

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D