Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bright and Sunny Saturday

It's still chilly, but the sun is shining today! I spent an hour or so this morning taking new pictures of some of my polymer clay work as well as some earrings I still have. I will be updating many of the pictures in my webstore today. I am hoping that these new clear pics will help show off my work to it's full potential.

Not to much else going on today, Hubby is most likely gonna head out and go golfing tomorrow morning, and I am gonna try and swing over to visit our local Paint-your-own-Pottery store. I think it would be s neat place to have an outing for our spouses group. I'll also spend sometime tonight and tomorrow making phones calls just to remind folks about our meetings, and preparing for that meeting Monday night.

I am also gonna get some clay time in. I need to play, still no idea of exactly what I'm gonna make, but I feel the need to get my hands moving.

Y'all have a great day!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D