Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ack...It's been 3 days since I blogged!

Wow, time really flies. With icky weather and Meetings on Thursday, and my sisters flight being canceled, and then yesterday was spent running errands and picking up my sister from the airport, I just didn't have the time! And since I will be signing off for the next week...I definitely wanted to make sure I caught up. We are taking the kiddos on vacation. We are headed down to FLA...we aer taking the boys to Disney! They don't know that yet though. *evil grin* they think we are going to the beach. They are in for the shock of their little lives!!! But gosh there is soooo much involved in planning this trip, and of course the secrisy surely makes things a little harder too. (I can't research until after they've gone to bed! lol) But it's all good!
So I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Happy crafting, and have a blessed Easter!
See y'all around the 13th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D