Saturday, April 11, 2009

Quick Peep Tutorial!


Hi everyone...hope y'all have been having a great week. Before we left for Disney I took pics as i created some of my polymer clay Peeps. I didn't have a chance to post the tute before we left for Disney...so here it is.

1...This is what our Peep will look like when we're finished!
2...Roll 2 small balls of clay...one slightly larger than the other. My largest ball here is just over an inch in diameter. But you can absolutely make them smaller or larger.
3...Take the larger ball and roll it into a rounded oval.
4...Flatten it so that it is about 1.4 inch thick (this of course will vary depending on the size of your Peep) The base should be about twice as long as it is wide.
5...This is how your base should look.
6...Take the second ball and roll it into a tear-drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D