Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Almost done with my Top
And have discovered that I need to add an inch of so to the back pieces...urgh big boobs stink! LOL I tried the top on after stitching the front and back together, and I can get it on, if I let's say manually adjust the girls. But unfortunatley this dress will have sleeves and once the sleeves go on that won't be a viable option...sooo I am going to add and inch or 2 for comfort, plus add a zipper as well...thank goodness I had the fore-thought to buy one when I bought the fabric. This also means I will have to adjust the way I sew it together, but thank goodness I decided to make the mock-up before cutting the dress fabric!!! So now I will go ahead and add the sleeves to the mock-up and will have to pick up a zipper for it later on. Cause wouldn't you know I don't have one to match that fabric! LOL But atleast I know what I need to do to make it fit correctly!!!
Ok well I'm gonna take a little break before finishing my top.
Oh and the pic...I took it on vacation...not sure what it is about it, but I just loved the way the fountain looked!