Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've been Tagged!!!



Wheeeeee!!!....I've been tagged by the nut, Shanna from http://shannasclayart.blogspot.com. LOL!Thanks hun! :-) Be sure to visit her blog and check out her gorgeous work!!!

Tag works like this:

1. Name and link back to the person who tagged you.
Done! ;-) See above!

2. List 6 (un) important things that make you happy.
Un-important huh...
-- Finishing a piece and having it turn out exactly as I saw it in my head or better!
-- Seeing my children smile (with a teenage boy, getting smiles from him is tough)
-- cuddling up next to my hubby
-- envisioning my next project
-- starting said next project
-- keeping up with all my friends and discovering what they are all doing.
Now to me NONE of these is unimportant really, to me if it makes me happy it's important! :-)

3. Tag six bloggers and let them know by leaving them a comment
Off to make the hard choice of which wonderful friends to tag! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D