Sunday, May 17, 2009

Oh my gosh!!!


Yikes I can't believe it's been several days since I blogged. After my craft show last weekend I thought I would get to start taking a break...well...I completely forgot all about all of the things I had to do for my husbands Company. So Monday was spent prepping for that evenings meeting, then shopping on Tuesday for a Lunch we served as a fundraiser on Thursday and Friday. Then yesterday was out fabric shopping for an evening gown I need to make in the next 2 weeks.
Thankfully I found some gorgeous pale blue sparkly fabric, and an awesome pattern too. So over the next few days my blogging will most likely be about my dress-making adventures. I have made a formal gown before, so I have a little experience with it, and this time I have given myself a little more time than the last one too. LOL
So please bear with me over the next few days. Hope y'all have been having a great weekend. Talk to you soon.
Oh and BTW the pic I posted, I took at Disney while on vacation. Hope y'all like it! :-)
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D