Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My 1st teaching gig!


So today was the Conference...I was very nervous to start with, but my ladies were great. We ended up having a really great time and boy oh boy some of them made some amazing pieces! And to think many of them had never used polymer clay before!!! Some of the ladies expressed an interest in maybe learning more. So many of them took home my business cards, so we shall see! Oh and Blaze may have a new home too!

It was a busy day, but a good time indeed! Tomorrow is my relaxing day...laundry and clay! Wheee! I wanna make a couple of Christie Friesen's new FuzzBunns and of course atleast 1 more dragon. :-)

So hopefully I should have some new fun stuff to share this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Wow- sounds like it went well. That first teaching gig is always the hardest... will they like me, how many people will show, will they come back... I hope all goes well and keep promoting your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! I knew you could do it!...
    Robin
    CreationsAnew Photography & Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for all your encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D