Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wing Layout


Ok the next thing we do is lay out the wire to form the wings. I put the longest pieces down first, then add the medium and short wires about an inch up from the bottom of the longest wire. Be sure to make a RIGHT & a LEFT wing! (Believe me nothing is more frustrating than discovering that your dragon will be flying in circles cause you weren't paying attention. Maleficent was VERY unhappy with my for that little flub! )
I set my wires onto a plastic document protector that will allow me to lift off the wires after they dry.
Add a drop of glue where the 3 wires meet. Set this aside to allow it to dry completely. I usually leave it until the next day. Although set under my table lights the glue usually dries in a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D