Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Dragon Wings


Hi all, several people have asked me how I make my dragon wings...so I thought I'd share here how they come into being.

1. Material---
18 gauge wire, color honestly doesn't matter as the paint will cover it.
Crepe Satin...( I have found that this works best ) either a color or white to paint your own.
Glue, any kind I use washable school glue (cause it's what I had on hand)
Fabric Paint in the bottles with the 'writable' tips
a candle
2. Cut 6 pieces of wire, 2 long, 2 med and 2 short. This really is by your choice but I always make sure that the longest piece is atleast an inch longer than the desired wing length. If you want the measurement I used in this demo leave me a message and I'll get back with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D