Monday, March 23, 2009

Nice Monday

Today was actually a pretty good day. Nice and sunny so I was able to get outside and take pictures of the earrings I made over the weekend. I made over 40 of them. I also started uploading them into my store (www.dlsarmywife.etsy.com )So far I have about 10 of them. It's a slow process, adding pics, typing descriptions and setting all the bits and bobs. So over the next few days I will get my pics updated and have the full gamut of them up for sale.

My earrings are all made with silver tone hypo-allergenic ear wires. I'm very sensitive to nickle so these are a must for me. I use Czech glass beads, Swarovski crystals, and semi precious stones. I hope you'll enjoy checking them out.
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D