Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday, Sunday

Today dawned bright and sunny out. Hubby had to go into the office for a few hours to get some work done, so the boys played Wii, while I made some more earrings. ( I made a total of 40 pair!!!) I may not be making jewelry anymore, but I love earrings! The are quick, easy and instant gratification. Not to mention it's a great way to use up pairs of beads! I made 4 sets of Prom jewelry for my friends daughter. (I'll take pics tomorrow, hopefully!) Whichever sets she doesn't choose, will go into my store. As will all the new earrings I made. So if you are interested check my store in the next couple of days. :-)
Still got more tidying to do...didn't do much over the weekend after all. But my goal is to get my living room tidied and then make another dragon tomorrow. My goal is to try and make a mini-dragon. My current dragons run around 6x5 inches...I want to try for one half that size. Just to see if I can! LOL
Oh and don't forget, Tuesday is my next Artist of the Week! (just a hint...she makes edible treats!!!)
Hope everyone has a good Monday! bfn
Until tomorrow
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say! =D